The Project Coordinator will act as a liaison between Operations, Finance and PrecisionQ’s internal teams.
- Support the PrecisionQ Operations team on various projects.
- Responsible for revenue realization for PQ projects.
- Monitor and report progress of projects within agreed timelines ensuring technical and financial goals are met.
- Consult and advise Operations and report any issues that may effect project outcomes.
- Responsible for managing service revenue output and communicating with the PQ teams with respect to billing service activities.
- Handle agendas and meeting minutes for select clients.
- Coordinate with finance on revenue recognition.
- Create invoices according to statement of work for all the contracts.
- Account receivable management.
- Assist with month-end financials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Scientific related field. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in project management, ideally within the healthcare industry
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,Word, Project, and Salesforce.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn systems.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Administrative, Operations, Project Management|