The Product Support Specialist provides support for customers and field representatives. Tier 2 is the second level of service support and escalation for the IntegraCloud product support desk. The goal of Tier 2 Escalation is to resolve priority tickets and complete root cause analysis. This role understands the time sensitivity and urgency that must be paid when handling interruptions in service for clients. In this role you will have the opportunity to interact with diverse client environments, systems, and technologies.
- Available immediately for severity one or severity two tickets (priority issues).
- Efficient communication with Client Success Manager to ensure the team can properly triage, categorize and communicate the issue to the client.
- Escalate any trouble tickets to the next level of support, as needed.
- Ensure the customer is promptly notified while ensuring resolution and/or proper hand off to team members.
- Perform in-depth situation analysis and employ mechanisms to replicate reported problems to assure proper diagnosis.
- Root cause analysis.
- After priority issue is resolved, document any new information or trouble shooting steps.
- Work with third party service providers and vendors to resolve issues.
- Research and recommend possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Provide exceptional support when communicating and assisting clients.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained for all client interactions and issue resolutions.
- Review new product functionality (monthly).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of IntegraCloud’s implementation and support practices and methodologies.
- Lead, train, and mentor Tier 1 Technical Support staff for purposes of achieving optimal first contact closure rate.
- Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
- Provide contributions to project methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
- Review product enhancement requests with Product Managers (weekly).
- Facilitate support for internal customers (other departments) and direct them to appropriate solution avenue(s).
- Perform problem research and testing when necessary.
- Deliver high quality, metric-driven, and timely resolutions to problems.
- Initiate follow-up to other service areas when appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience in Technical Support preferably software or application support
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, related Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Tier 1 technical support experience
- Healthcare experience is a PLUS
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012 databases. MS Visual Basic a plus
- Working knowledge with IIS/Web App
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong PC administration & troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows products
- Domain expertise of environmental software a plus
- Previous experience with ticket tracking and knowledge base software is preferred
- Software or application support
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Support|