The Product Support Specialist, Tier II provides support for customers and field representatives.
- Available immediately for severity one or severity two tickets (priority issues).
- Efficient communication with Client Success Manager to ensure the team can properly triage, categorize and communicate the issue to the client.
- Escalate any trouble tickets to the next level of support, as needed.
- Ensure the customer is promptly notified while ensuring resolution and/or proper hand off to team members.
- Perform in-depth situation analysis and employ mechanisms to replicate reported problems to assure proper diagnosis.
- Root cause analysis.
- After priority issue is resolved, document any new information or trouble shooting steps.
- Work with third party service providers and vendors to resolve issues.
- Research and recommend possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Provide exceptional support when communicating and assisting clients.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained for all client interactions and issue resolutions.
- Review new product functionality (monthly).
- Develop and maintain knowledge of IntegraCloud’s implementation and support practices and methodologies.
- Lead, train, and mentor Tier 1 Technical Support staff for purposes of achieving optimal first contact closure rate.
- Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
- Provide contributions to project methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
- Review product enhancement requests with Product Managers (weekly).
- Facilitate support for internal customers (other departments) and direct them to appropriate solution avenue(s).
- Perform problem research and testing when necessary.
- Deliver high quality, metric-driven, and timely resolutions to problems.
- Initiate follow-up to other service areas when appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
- 3-5 years experience in Technical Support preferably software or application support
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, related Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Tier 1 technical support experience
- Healthcare experience is a PLUS
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012 databases. MS Visual Basic a plus
- Working knowledge with IIS/Web App
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong PC administration & troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows products
- Domain expertise of environmental software a plus
- Previous experience with ticket tracking and knowledge base software is preferred
- Software or application support
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|