The Product Owner is a leader who works in close partnership with the product management and engineering organization to deliver world class software by sharing their vision through a clearly articulated product backlog that results in the delivery of a product that delights clients and users.
- Primary subject matter contact for product area.
- Expresses leadership over solution design.
- Business problem solving while constantly evaluating alternatives.
- Strategically escalate issues.
- Deep sense of ownership and accountability for the problem.
- Effectively manage tradeoffs.
- Situational awareness and ability to intelligently adapt to situations.
- Own the product backlog: author the epics and stories, and actively refine it to ensure availability of a steady flow of requirements.
- Create detailed acceptance criteria for user stories – working with end users and the development team – ensuring that all aspects are considered.
- Model business processes including authoring workflow diagrams to support the software function specification requirements and design.
- Collaboratively partner with UX, business teams and developers to design the solution for product features.
- Sign-off on all product enhancements, whether a small bug, or a significant feature enhancement prior to the code moving to production.
- Collaboratively drive the execution of the product: participate in the daily stand-up, proactively manage risks, actively and passionately assist the team to resolve product blockers.
- Assist with testing and removing blockers during sprint activities; supporting team members as needed in order to accomplish sprint objectives.
- Author release notes and participate in marketing videos, demos, field training as needed and ensuring clients are excited and well informed of upcoming changes.
- 2-3 years of experience building a commercial software product.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field required, MBA is a plus.
- High-potential future leader.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- First-rate planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detailed eye for user experience and design.
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate your vision.
- Clear and concise technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|