The Product Owner is a leader who works in close partnership with the product management and engineering organization to deliver world class software by sharing their vision through a clearly articulated product backlog that results in the delivery of a product that delights clients and users.
In the current position, the Product Owner will be working with teams developing our “Precision Oncology” product line. The Precision Oncology Platform is a suite of Integra Connect solutions designed to help biosciences leaders address the opportunities and challenges presented by the shift of healthcare to value-based care models. We help quantify the value of treatments and diagnostic tests in terms of their impact on total cost of care, quality of life, and patient outcomes. In this regard, experience or knowledge related to healthcare data analysis and data-based product development, particularly in the domain of oncology care and patient management, would be valuable to the ideal candidate.
- Primary subject matter contact for product area.
- Expresses leadership over solution design taking into consideration business needs and engineering capabilities.
- Business problem solving while constantly evaluating alternatives.
- Strategically escalate issues.
- Deep sense of ownership and accountability for the problem.
- Sign-off on all product enhancements, whether a small bug, or a significant feature enhancement prior to the code moving to production.
- Effectively manage tradeoffs.
- Own the product backlog. Prioritize backlog based on business needs. Author the epics and stories, and actively refine it to ensure availability of a steady flow of requirements
- Create detailed acceptance criteria for user stories – working with end users and the development team – ensuring that all aspects are considered.
- Model business processes including authoring workflow diagrams to support the software function specification requirements and design.
- Collaboratively partner with UX, business teams and developers to design the solution for product features.
- Collaboratively drive the execution of the product: lead the daily stand-up, proactively manage risks, actively and passionately assist the team to resolve product blockers.
- Assist with testing and removing blockers during sprint activities; supporting team members as needed in order to accomplish sprint objectives.
- Author release notes and participate in marketing videos, demos, field training as needed and ensuring clients are excited and well informed of upcoming changes.
- 5-7 years of experience building commercial software products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as healthcare data analytics or product development is required. A business background, such as an MBA or MPH, would be favorable.
- Experience in healthcare, particularly the use of data to generate insights, is important in this role. Familiarity with the specific area of oncology care would be a plus.
- High-potential future leader.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- First-rate planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detailed eye for user experience and design.
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate your vision.
- Clear and concise technical documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to work both in a team and alone.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Deep trust across the organization to do the right thing that’s in the best interest of the product and company.
- Master of team work: able to advocate for position one level above and with peers.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer