We’re seeking a truly exceptional, driven, and creative Senior Product Owner that will join our growing product team to support the definition, delivery, and success of our competitive Population Health product suite which supports analytics for Oncology practices in Value Based Care. This position is integral to our success to deliver innovative, best-in-class solutions to our customers and achieve our mission. The Product Owner will be the expert on the team to define, document, and deliver features. You will work closely with product management and our engineering teams to drive the product life cycle. You will have the opportunity work with products that create dramatic improvements in both clinical care and business outcomes. To succeed in this role you should have a collaborative mindset mixed in with creativity and analytical thinking.
- Own the product backlog: author the epics and stories, and actively refine it to ensure availability of a steady flow of requirements.
- Create detailed acceptance criteria for user stories – working with end users and the development team – ensuring that all aspects are considered.
- Model business processes including authoring workflow diagrams to support the software function specification requirements and design.
- Collaboratively partner with UX, business teams and developers to design the solution for product features.
- Sign-off on all product enhancements, whether a small bug, or a significant feature enhancement prior to the code moving to production.
- Collaboratively drive the execution of the product: participate in the daily stand-up, proactively manage risks, actively and passionately assist the team to resolve product blockers.
- Assist with testing and removing blockers during sprint activities; supporting team members as needed in order to accomplish sprint objectives.
- Proactively and intelligently escalate issues.
- Author release notes and participate in marketing videos, demos, field training as needed and ensuring clients are excited and well informed of upcoming changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience required including two years in healthcare.
- Proven track record of measurable business results.
- Autonomous and successful execution of project thread with limited oversight.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile software development environment.
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Support|