Integra Connect is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to support the success of its industry-leading, value-based specialty care solutions. In this role, the marketer will execute programs that drive awareness of the Integra Connect brand and market leadership and drive demand that yields sales.
The individual will work with Leadership and across departments to launch new offerings, craft market facing messaging and materials, and create thought leadership, marketing, and sales content to engage prospects throughout the buyers’ journey.
The ideal candidate possesses strategic marketing planning and execution skills, combined with experience in marketing, communications or sales domains. She/he also possesses an entrepreneurial nature, is a team player, and avid learner.
- Support the development and execution of integrated marketing plans – for new and existing products that increase awareness of Integra Connect capabilities and drive demand for our solutions
- Create collateral that supports marketing and sales efforts, including whitepapers, presentations, ROI calculators, web content, video and more
- Support the execution of digital marketing tactics, including demand-gen programs, web, and social media
- Work with Marketing leaders and across the company to evolve product narratives and activities across digital marketing, advertising, sales enablement, and communications
- Measure, monitor and report on program successes; use data and analytics to optimize program performance
- Stay ahead of industry trends, competitor activity and marketplace happenings with potential to impact marketing activity; share with Leadership
- Lead the creation and on-time delivery of in-person and online marketing deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA desirable
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare
- Experience with value-based care models and population health preferred; oncology experience desirable
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, especially translating brand messages, technical content and customer insights into go-to-market messages
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or Google Analytics required
- Exceptional team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer