Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
As Product Manager, you will guide a product team that is charged with delivering a high value EMR to customers in the Urology and Oncology market, developing new EMR product functionality, and increasing the satisfaction of existing customers. In addition, you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, be a natural cross functional leader and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
Communications skills are key to success in this role. You will work with product owners to define product requirements and plan releases. You will work with product managers in the business teams and with product marketing to help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your products.
You are a strategist who will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks and product requirements. You will set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Act as the “voice of the customer.”
- Develop a roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from prototyping to testing new features/products and demonstrating new ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- 5+ years of marketing, development, sales, clinical or product management experience.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as JIRA, Aha and Salesforce.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You must be a team player.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
- This position requires travel up to 25 to 50 percent.
|Job Category||Product Support|