We’re seeking a truly exceptional, driven, and creative Product Manager that will join our growing product team to support the definition, delivery, and success of our competitive Population Health product suite which supports analytics for Oncology practices and payers in Value Based Care. This position is integral to our success to deliver innovative, best-in-class solutions to our customers and achieve our mission. You will have the opportunity to work with products that create dramatic improvements in both clinical care and business outcomes. To succeed in this role, you should have a collaborative mindset mixed in with creativity and analytical thinking.
- Act as the “voice of the customer.”
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- Translates requirements into detailed design requirements (e.g, epics, features, stories, etc.) and collaborates with engineering development teams, SMEs, customers and advisors to effect development of the application.
- Ensure that the development team is working on the right set of priorities and can deliver to the roadmap commitments in the timeframes committed to.
- Determine and prioritize product business and clinical requirements through customer user input, professional experience, competitive analysis, industry contacts, advisory boards and industry partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science required; advanced degree preferred.
- 4-7 years product management experience working in software related environment with a proven track record of measurable business results; Healthcare product management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competency working with stakeholders for gathering technical requirements and translating them into user requirements.
- Familiarity with the healthcare delivery, mobile health and the general direction of healthcare is highly preferred.
- Proficiency working in an agile and/or related development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and quantitative skill. Must then be able to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts effectively.
- Expertise with one programming language and database is necessary.
- Experience working in a web and/or mobile based application development environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science required or relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer