The Senior Product Manager will be a key member on the Product Development team of the Life Sciences Business Unit (PrecisionQ). The individual will work to generate insights and create novel analytical products for Pharma, Biotech, and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space, using de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology, and other patients. This to generate insights that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer & Urology Patients by lowering cost and improving outcome: Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare!
- The Senior Product Manager will drive the creation of analytical software products for Pharma, Biotech, and healthcare providers in the cancer space.
- Collaborate closely with the Software teams to transform data from electronic health records, healthcare claims, patient (reported) outcomes and other data into high value insights for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- The Senior Product Manager will attend key scientific/medical conferences like ASCO to identify emerging trends, meet customers and present abstracts and stay up to date.
- The Senior Product Manager needs to be hands-on, self-driven and able to directly contribute while leading projects within agile sprint processes.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in the oncology/healthcare software space
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM related field
- Familiar with Software Development, ideally experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with healthcare data, ideally EMR and Claims.
- Foundational understanding of data warehousing, structured & unstructured data.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and other visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc.).
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Modest travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%).
- Oncology expertise from a clinical, scientific, or pharmaceutical background.
- Experience at or with pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- Analytical, Scientific, Medical, (Computer) Science or Healthcare related degree preferred.
- Ability to statistically analyze health care data, ideally with statistical and/or programming tools e.g. R, Python, SQL.
- Preferred qualities: pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic, positive, curious, open.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer