The Product Manager, Healthcare Analytics will be a key member on the Product Development team of the Life Sciences Business Unit (PrecisionQ). The individual will work to generate insights, predictive analytics and create novel analytical products for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space, using de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology and other patients. This to generate insights that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer & Urology Patients by lowering cost and improving outcome. Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare!
- The Product Manager, will drive the creation of analytical software products for Pharma, Biotech and healthcare providers in the cancer space.
- Collaborate closely with the Software teams to transform data from electronic health records, healthcare claims, patient (reported) outcomes and other data into high value insights for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- The Data Scientist will attend key scientific/medical conferences like ASCO to identify emerging trends; meet customers and present abstracts and stay up to date.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in the healthcare space
- Analytical, Scientific, Medical, (Computer) Science or Healthcare related degree preferred.
- Familiar with a Product Management framework, e.g. Pragmatic Marketing.
- Familiar with Software Development, ideally experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Experience at or with pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- Oncology expertise from a scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background.
- Experience analyzing healthcare data
- Ability to analyze health care data, ideally with statistical and/or programming tools e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, Python, and/or SQL.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and other visualization tools (ideally PowerBI).
- Modest travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%).
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Product Management|