The VP, Product Management – Life Sciences will lead a team that engages with multiple source data types to design services and offerings to generate insights, illuminate opportunities and ultimately generate value for the Pharma/Biotech sector. The Product Development Leader will bring Pharma/Biotech subject matter expertise to contribute to the generation of novel analytic designs and product ideas. Within pharma, areas of focus will be HEOR, RWE, commercial product performance and clinical investigation.
The VP will lead in building an organization that will provide analytical insights to support sales pursuits and contribute to the development of new data / analytics based solutions in specialty pharmaceuticals. The following capabilities are a must have for applying to this position –
- Subject matter expertise in Oncology/Urology products and solutions currently in development or marketed by pharma
- Familiarity and past experience in developing data solutions that provide high value insights towards development and commercialization of products in the pharmaceutical, clinical diagnostics and molecular diagnostics field
- Demonstrated success in developing proof of concept product prototypes using a combination of analytic programming (R, Python, or SQL) and visualization tools (PowerBI). Past roles in leading a team of developers or acting as a product owner/solution manager a must
- Therapeutic category focus areas include oncology, urology, rheumatology and immunology. This role includes both engagement with data assets representing these therapeutic categories as well as engagement with domain experts/stakeholders to refine analyses and products
- Periodically, the Head will accompany sales as the analytics Subject Matter Expert to support new project pursuits. He / She will present the unique value of ILS analytics value proposition, including information, knowledge and insights extracted from multiple, disparate datasets
- The Head of New Product Development should have strong communication skills and past demonstration of success in guiding his / her leadership towards making significant investments in developing analytics tools and capabilities
- Candidate will have access to a network of data scientists and vendors in the field of Precision Medicine, AI, NLP, and Data Aggregation platform development
- 10+ years analytics experience in the pharmaceutical & biotech industry. A biostatistician background is preferred
- Experience in translational science preferred
- Intermediate SQL programming a must have. Should be able to extract data from relational databases and generate basic analytics in SQL. Should be able to read SQL code developed by others.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university; Masters/PhD degree preferred
- Significant experience with healthcare data (including oncology medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims) and its applications in supporting pharmaceutical teams supporting their franchises
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical market research, managed market groups, marketing and brand management, ideally in urology
- Understanding of oncology/urology physician practice, disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data. MACRA/OCM experience preferred.
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel (ideally Access); statistics package (R, Python); visualization tools (Power BI strongly preferred)
- HEOR study design, analysis, publications, product development and/or consulting experience preferred
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader and contributor who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, product developers, other analysts and collaborators from pharma/biotech and academic institutions.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Management|