The Product Delivery Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of internal and external stakeholder satisfaction and defined by the standard level agreement and client satisfaction scores. This is accomplished by effectively managing the revenue cycle, mitigating risks and compliance concerns, monitoring key performance indicators, adhering to budgets, and providing leadership for the department. The position is responsible for adhering to deadlines, leading and directing a global team, exhibiting strong organizational and conflict resolution skills, and identifying/deploying innovative solutions to improve Integra’s services.
- Develops, builds, and maintains solid client business relationships beginning with a positive on- boarding experience and continuing throughout the life cycle of the client. This includes identifying clear rules of engagement, orientation and adherence to IntegraConnect processes and services, communication of client commitments and expectations to internal partners, and successful management of the client’s day-to-day operations and new implementations.
- Ensures appropriate levels of service and operational support to assigned clients. This requires understanding and championing clients’ operating requirements throughout the organization, including client business model, targeted markets, benefit design objectives, overall claims adjudication expectations, reimbursement methodologies, metrics, and reporting tools.
- Proactively maintains and improves upon service performance levels and works across the organization to expeditiously resolve issues, escalate service recovery efforts, provide timely feedback to internal and external customers, raise customer satisfaction levels, and ensure that service gaps and lessons learned are incorporated into the client performance and planning strategy processes.
- Actively leads and directs members of the global team and/or manages domestic team(s) to successfully meet client needs while delivering sound fundamentals during the business relationship management and renewal phases.
- Adheres to strict procedural and quality standards, including thorough and accurate documentation, claims analysis, and thorough understanding of client technical and service specifications. Relies on experience, judgment, business and systems knowledge, and technical skill to plan and accomplish goals.
- Participates in the implementation process for the onboarding of new business. This includes timely and accurate documentation/sign off and other related documents, communication of client commitments and expectations to internal partners, interpreting and providing context for client requests, ensuring appropriate review and customer sign-off, leading site visits and conference calls, and related responsibilities to ensure implementation timelines are met.
- Utilizes project management skills to track milestones and deliverables, timely recognition/notification of risk indicators, and provides regular status updates to internal and external leadership.
- Maintain records, gather and research information, assign tasks, and analyze processes. Communicate identified trends and proposed resolutions with leadership. Ensure projects are completed efficiently, the specifications of a project are satisfied, progress stays on schedule, regular status updates are provided, and quality standards are met.
- Adheres to all local, state and federal compliance rules and regulations.
- Maintains or exceeds service level agreements (SLA) in accordance with terms of client contract.
- Partners with multiple levels of management and departments to maximize the efficiency of the billing process and accuracy of claims adjudication.
- Completes special projects as assigned such as leading A/R workgroups, overseeing projects/development of new system functionality.
- Mentors and trains staff to facilitate professional growth and development at all levels.
- Proactively identifies and recommends solutions for client and/or operational improvement.
- Clearly communicates progress of initiatives to external and internal stakeholders.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare related field, preferred.
- Five (5) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience a plus.
- Three (3) years of prior leadership and/or supervisory experience required.
- Experience leading and/or working with global team a plus.
- Ability to work in dynamic, high-pressure healthcare operation that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills; must possess strong “stage presence” required for routine client interaction.
- Competence in critical thinking, organizational management, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead teams and mentor staff to facilitate professional development and growth throughout the organization.
- Command of revenue cycle management principles, including working knowledge of cash posting processes, medical record guidelines, coding, and accounts receivable follow-up (e.g. HCPCS, CPT, ICD codes).
- Ability to effectively utilize proprietary accounts receivable billing system and internet tools, (e.g., internet mapping programs, eligibility websites, address search engines).
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, PHI, and compliance regulations.
- Required skills: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|