The Process Improvement Coordinator will report to the Director of Process Improvement and be part of the team responsible for implementing and applying documentation controls across multiple functional areas and operational stakeholders. The position will support the governance controls for documentation by providing formal documentation input, supporting change management, tracking change requests, escalating change requests, and assessing workflow to ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to and consistently administered across all operating regions. The position will work closely with revenue cycle management teams to support process reengineering and sustainability for operational improvement initiatives.
- Maintain oversight for compliance with internal standard operating policies, government contracting requirements, and applicable rules and regulations, and work closely with the Director of Process Improvement, training, and QA teams to address issues.
- Conduct documentation audits to ensure compliance with documentation change control and routine (annual) review standards.
- Support a formal change management process to ensure that all EMS RCM documentation is maintained and organized.
- Conduct quality control (QC) audits for new client documentation.
- Serve as a monitor for assigned process improvement and efficiency projects to ensure sustainability and success.
- Support the establishment of policies, and continuous monitoring of their implementation, with counsel from operational stakeholders. Act as a liaison between document author(s), editors, and Integra Connect stakeholders on key control and procedure issues.
- Challenge the effectiveness of the company’s Standard of Operating Procedures, System Protocols, System Training Manual, local market documents, and other applicable materials.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with Integra stakeholders with the intention to exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Prepare management reports communicating project status, critical issues, and potential pitfalls.
- Analyze, respond to, and communicate any identified issues with operational risks or project scope creep.
- Represent Process Improvement on committees, work groups, or task forces and attend pertinent functions as requested or required; Assist other teams and departments to improve inter- and intra-departmental functions and participate in initiatives to create or modify Protocols, Training Manuals, and other documentation
- Independently prepare policy content and present to operational stakeholders and managers for approval.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare related field, preferred.
- Three (3) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word preferred.
- Work occasional extended work days as needed.
- Working Knowledge of Accounts Receivables and management principles; Ability to Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, and process of required signature and paperwork compliance.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer