Directs/processes all aspects of payroll operations. Oversees payroll processes and procedures including taxes and finance demands regarding payroll payments. Designs short-term and long-term strategies for continuous improvement in payroll operations. Manages corporate risk by ensuring proper state and regulatory reporting while working with legal.
- Manage internal controls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance and accurate delivery of payroll to our employees
- Manage, supervise, and perform all activities necessary to process 450+ payrolls throughout the United States.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Proficiency in payroll law and tax compliance
- Review and prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax filings
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer’s social security, unemployment, and worker compensation
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Prepare special reports for senior management as requested
- Prepares and submits state annual reports and registrations while working with legal to ensure good standing status
- Support and complete 401K, ACA, 5500, and workers compensation audits
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or business-related discipline preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in all aspects of payroll and payroll taxation
- Strong proficiency with excel and payroll software programs and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of accuracy
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer