The Payment Posting Supervisor manages and oversees the day to day operation of the Payment Posting Department. This position is responsible for ensuring payments are posted and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage and oversee Payment Posting Department.
- Approve staff time off and expenses.
- Oversight of payment posting and daily reconciliation process.
- Conduct weekly cash team calls.
- Management and delegation of tasks as assigned by the Director of Revenue Management
- Research and resolve escalations regarding cash receipts.
- Provide oversight and direction to payment posting team.
- High school diploma/GED Required; Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of medical billing experience and/or 3 years of insurance payment experience
- 2 years of previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced Excel skills
- Must have a strong and working knowledge of payment posting, including payor intricacies, and payor transaction codes.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Integra RCS Accounts Receivable billing system
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of HIPPA
- Demonstrated leadership skills, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|