The Oracle Representative is responsible for all aspects of Standby billing. This role entails the follow-up and collections process with clients and contracted facilities. As a result, the Oracle Representative will work on correspondence received from patients, contracted facilities, and payors, maintain direct communication with the cash department, and take calls from internal and external customers to rectify outstanding accounts.
- Review, print, and mail Standby event invoices on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, based on the terms of the Standby contract
- Work correspondence received from patients, facilities, contracts, and government payors, (e.g. in relation to Standby billing, requested information, and account status). Note account with trip comments, follow up, and then forward to collection plan for review.
- Prepare Standby documents for imaging. Verify scanned images are accurate in the Accounts Receivable Billing system.
- Process and maintain facility reports and records; Establish and maintain hard copy and electronic files for each location.
- Work “aging” reports, which include contacting customers, and sending correspondence regarding past due accounts.
- Communicate with the cash department providing invoices to match payments received by the bank.
- Take incoming phone calls from Client Operations and customers to resolve outstanding accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree or technical certification in coding and billing preferred.
- One (1) year of office experience is preferred.
- Some knowledge of Medical transportation processes and Language and medical terminology on a PCR, Hospital Face Sheet, and/or other documentation.
- Understand the process of signature and paperwork compliance.
- Knowledge of Payor-specific requirements for single-state facilities.
- Familiarity with Definitions of and distinctions between ALS/BLS/SCT/Wheelchair levels of service; ICD-9 coding/condition codes and procedure codes.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer