Integra Connect has quickly grown to one of the leading providers in the US of Software solutions in the Value Based Healthcare space. The Precision Q division is leveraging this, by rapidly building out a new dynamic team with a startup mentality to invent, test and build innovative products based on cutting edge analytics to help improve patient outcomes, while reducing cost of healthcare. We do this by leveraging Real-World Evidence from our rapid growing network of healthcare practices.
The Operations Administrator/Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Precision Q team and managing the day to day operations of PQ programs and special initiatives. This role will support growth by being the liaison between operations and finance.
- Meeting reconciliation with accordance with Pharma partner requirements.
- Coordinating and acting as liaison between Operation and Finance.
- Creating invoices according to statement of work for all contracts.
- Managing accounts receivable.
- Coordinating revenue recognition with finance.
- Assisting finance with month-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Tech savvy with the aptitude to quickly learn new systems.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer