This position will provide exceptional customer service while ensuring service level agreements (SLA) are met and the revenue cycle is managed appropriately. This role requires maintaining positive vendor relationships, managing day-to-day office responsibilities; and maintaining a positive relationship by promoting the Integra Connect suite of products and services.
The Arizona Coordinator requires strong communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with our clients and workforce (domestic/global). This role requires critical thinking,problem-solving, and analytical skills to identify trends and propose innovative solutions. Must exhibit strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Provide support to Arizona clients and understand the client’s operating requirements, including overall claims expectations and metrics. Conduct analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Serve as point-of-contact for complaints or complicated accounts for the Arizona market. Review and respond to claims the client’s compliance, operations, or advocate team escalated.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses using operational metrics and reports to identify areas of improvement. Communicate identified trends and proposed resolutions with leadership.
- Proactively research and resolve problems, communicate trends, and propose client and/or operational improvement solutions. Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered. Inform clients of new available services or updates to existing ones.
- Partner with multiple levels of management and departments to maximize the efficiency of the billing process and accuracy of claims adjudication.
- Complete special projects as assigned, the specifications of a project are satisfied, regular status updates are provided, and quality standards are met.
- Serve as the office’s main contact for visitors, supply orders, vendor relationships, and on-site deliveries
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years of medical billing experience is required with a demonstrated ability to evaluate data, navigate payor adjudication systems, and a track record of effectively liquidating accounts receivables balances to cash; medical transportation billing experience is a plus.
- Experience leading and/or working with global teams is required.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills; ensures efficiency and quality standards are met.
- Ability to effectively utilize proprietary accounts receivable billing system and internet tools, (e.g., internet mapping programs, eligibility websites, address search engines). Effective research skills to identify non-conventional methods to penetrate third-party payor organizational structure and identify key decision makers.
- Technical knowledge of revenue cycle management principles, including working knowledge of cash posting processes, medical record guidelines, coding, and accounts receivable follow-up (e.g. HCPCS, CPT, ICD codes). In-depth knowledge of payor adjudication processes especially regionalized nuances.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, PHI, PCI, and compliance regulations.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/office-manager-15a2a99b1004f2fe