Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The National Client Success Advocate will serve as the primary escalation and service recovery liaison while also identifying improvement opportunities identified from service gaps, new process or technology solutions, training or trends. This position is also responsible for creating and maintaining a strong customer relationship that will result in an optimal client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of a seamless end to end customer experience.
- Work closely with domestic and global teams to respond timely to customer service issues
- Liaison between client/customer on billing inquiries, bad debt and agency placement with proactive communication.
- Monitor and facilitate the identification of contact trends and collaborate with stakeholders on resolution to ensure a coordinated approach in leadership of Customer Care initiatives.
- Oversee customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to clients to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on billing inquiries.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with internal management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors.
- Facilitate, implement, and maintain effective internal and external quality and training programs to foster continuous improvement while exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Assist with the implementation of innovative process redesign and business efficiency projects while actively participating in cross-functional projects.
- Support the Director, Customer Care with the development of roles, determination of behaviors, selection of tools, and assessment of departmental effectiveness and efficiency to ensure productivity and excellent customer care.
- Assist in the ongoing assessment of training and development needs and partner with QA and Training teams to fulfill any identified gaps.
- Assist in the development and facilitation of all non-recurring and recurring customer care agent training.
- Work continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service and EMS practices, technology and trends.
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant legislative and regulatory mandates while ensuring all activities meet compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or equivalent job-related experience
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in a dynamic and customer centric environment leading large call center teams (healthcare industry preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with CRMs and contact center technology (workforce productivity software, billing systems, IVR’s, etc.)
- Excellent skills influencing verbal and written communication with the ability to interact and communicate in a diverse environment
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage conflict and high stress situations
- High emotional intelligence with demonstrated track record of teamwork and team building
- Able to quickly assess situations proactively and develop effective business responses
- Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
- Proven ability to close performance gaps and successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Customer Service|