Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
Under general direction of Vice President of Operations, this role will develop and manage scientific and medical writing content to support pharmaceuticals, biotech, and life sciences real-world data based projects, and HEOR analysis. The Medical Communications Director, Clinical Oncology will serve as an oncology clinical resource for the development of clinical materials and implementation of medical, outcomes, quality improvement, and market research across multiple pharma clients. These clinical medical writing projects include, but are not limited to: product dossiers for reimbursement and access (in the US), quality improvement programs (QI), literature reviews, abstracts and posters for presentation, peer-reviewed publications, and Microsoft PowerPoint slide decks.
- Provide clinical support including literature search and evaluation/contextualization and medical writing support for health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) activities and market access activities, such as economic model conceptualization, planning and implementation of outcomes studies, market research, proposals or new business development. This is a Client facing role.
- Serve as a clinical liaison between the Integra Connect project teams and external client health economics outcomes research (HEOR) teams during relevant projects
- Serve as the primary researcher on literature review engagements on all assigned Integra Connect projects within Life Sciences
- Creates and executes action plans to advance Oncology projects focused on physician engagement, allocating work and anticipating or identifying and resolving problems to drive client satisfaction
- Assumes responsibility for on-time and on budget delivery of Oncology projects, while maintaining high-quality standards in communication and collaboration, internally and externally
- Assist in the development and sharing of medical writing and publication best practices to ensure and maintain the highest quality output consistent with Integra Connect mission and vision
- Support goals for Life Sciences business unit/service line growth
- Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services assigned
- Serve as the primary writer for peer-reviewed publications including manuscripts and conference abstracts and posters (authorship opportunities exist, but cannot be guaranteed), and white papers in Oncology
- Develop and format content for clinical and scientific presentations (in MS PowerPoint) in oncology
- Advanced clinical degree (e.g. MD, PharmD, BSN) in a relevant discipline as the minimum educational requirement with at least a few years of practical experience. Board certification in Oncology is desirable.
- Strong clinical skills, with extensive knowledge of Oncology/hematology therapy area
- Strong writing skills, with a demonstrated record of scientific/medical publication
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics and their application to the interpretation and presentation of clinical data
- Detailed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products in the global marketplace to include the design and use of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) studies
- Detail-oriented and experienced with fact-checking and copy-editing
- Structured and well organized with excellent work ethic
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a fast- paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Functions well in a team atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Ability to network and partner with important external customers, including pharmaceutical companies, medical thought leaders, academic institutions, large group practices, medical directors and pharmacy directors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
|Job Category||Medical Writing|