The Manager, Six Sigma Process Improvement will report to the VP, Governance and Process Improvement and is responsible for the identification, evaluation, and management of process improvement opportunities within the EMS organization. This role will provide process improvement expertise and guidance through the development, documentation, implementation, coaching/teaching and validation of process improvement initiatives using Lean Six Sigma applications. This role will support cross-functional collaboration across multiple departments and stakeholders to strengthen overall organizational capabilities.
- Conduct in-depth analysis including data collection, data analysis, and synthesis of data to generate key insights for process improvement opportunities through application of process tools such as LEAN, Six Sigma and other statistical analysis.
- Partner with functional business owners, QA, training, governance and other related departments to assess processes and implement best practices.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and quantify the financial impact of projects.
- Facilitate change management principals through integration of Lean, Six Sigma principles, values, philosophies and tools (DMAIC, root cause analysis, kaizen, etc.) for driving continuous improvement.
- Facilitate development of process improvement project charters and all other related project artifacts including workplans, communications, associated SOPs, presentations etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in related technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Lean Six Sigma or related continuous improvement areas.
- Minimum Six Sigma Green Belt required from recognized organization; Black Belt preferred.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office tools.
- Detailed analytical capabilities.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|