The role is responsible for supporting the Enterprise Sales Team via Salesforce and management of day to day operations of all Enterprise Sales programs and initiatives. Additionally, this role will have critical responsibility of supporting enterprise-wide contracting efforts working closely with finance team and respective business units and legal team in the response for RFPs and supporting related activities through the contract generation and management. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as may be required by the President, Enterprise Sales, to whom the role reports into.
- Through Salesforce, manage the sales pipeline and accuracy of reports across all stages, from lead generation to close. Update pipeline reports to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales Management to provide support and analysis of current customer activity and potential future opportunities. (includes preparation of MOR slides, ad hoc reporting, and cross functional collaboration to enhance enterprise sales’ pursuits around customer data acquisition and related reporting)
- Contribute to product and business development efforts in supporting the coordination and documentation for product demos and advisory activities; Maintain an enterprise-wide demo and organizational calendar.
- Working closely with the finance team and is responsible for due diligence around proposed SOW scope of work for Population Health, Cloud and Practice -RCM products; includes cross functional collaboration with business unit leadership to confirm slot scheduling for implementations and evaluations around level of effort for implementation and ongoing services.
- In conjunction with sales leadership, finance and operations, confirms pricing approach for new and existing customers.
- Coordinates deal review calendar and prepares deal review presentation content, including an overview of the opportunity, probability of closure, pricing and in conjunction with finance, the related pro forma.
- Preparation and distribution of deal review minutes and documentation in Salesforce.com.
- Additional responsibilities include coordination and management of RFP submissions and support for ad hoc budget cycle requests from finance.
- Oversight of enterprise-wide contract requests submitted through Salesforce.com and otherwise; acts as first line for screening and preparing requests for drafting or review by legal, finance and/ or appropriate business unit leader.
- Ensures all related documentation is in place (i.e. NDA, BAA, security assessments,) and where applicable, works with finance team to ensure appropriate funds are available in current budget.
- Acts as resource for all business units around contracting processes, responsible for planning and implementation of process improvement.
- Increasing responsibilities related to document preparation using legal approved standard templates and review of proposed edits.
- Document management and reporting using Salesforce.com.
- Status reporting for weekly executive meeting around key contracts and pending matters
- Preparation, maintenance, and storage of SOW templates for Enterprise Sales products and services (in conjunction with input from operations, finance and legal).
- Initial draft of Enterprise Sales SOWs (post deal review approval) and coordination of all internal review activities.
- Point of contact for initiating contract amendments; responsible for gathering all information for legal and finance’s review, approval and drafting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in sales, business development, and/or account management required.
- 2 years of CRM usage and management required; 2 years of Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience with program management techniques and tools.
- 3+ years program management experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Advanced level user of MS-Office applications & technical systems.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Experience organizing large amounts of information by creating well organized systems and translate strategies into step by step plans for action.
- Ability to quickly learn new products’ features and benefits, then position them for client sales.
- Ability to effectively manage and guide group efforts, providing feedback concerning group progress.
- Ability to listen, gather information, and effectively communicate verbally and in writing; adapts communication style to audience.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer