Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Revenue Cycle and Support Manager is responsible for functioning as a liaison between IntegraConnect and the providers IntegraConnect partners with. The manager will provide direction and oversight of the supervisory team and their staff, manage department and office budgets, and enforce established policies and procedures. This person is responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Works directly with property management to ensure that the employees are working in a safe and clean environment. Operationally, the manager will ensure the timely and accurate billing and collections of services provided, analyze trends, and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external clients. The manager will perform comprehensive evaluations of external vendor solution proposals and provide recommendations to the RCM leadership team to further improve operating efficiency and workflow.
****This position will be based in our Akron, OH office.
- Lead initiatives to develop new approaches to streamline existing processes, implement new technologies and improve resource utilization.
- Establish and maintain open communication with internal and external customers, including but not limited to patients, other service providers, local operations and clients.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct monthly meetings with Department Director(s), clients, and vendor representatives utilizing metrics and data to support findings and prioritize initiatives.
- Identify and monitor trends in revenue processes requiring intervention. Work with departments and/or vendors to determine corrective course of action.
- Develop action plans to decrease accounts receivable (AR) and days sales outstanding (DSO) while increasing cash collections.
- Analyze trends, such as: level of service, negative documentation, outstanding inventory, error reports, cash receipts/deposits or write off totals, and increases in outstanding AR.
- Review reports and statistical information, and render adjustments to team priorities and increase efficiencies.
- Continually evaluate local, state and federal regulations to ensure documentation and other requirements are evaluated and necessary changes in policies, procedures, and systems are made.
- Represent department on committees, work groups, or task forces and attend pertinent functions as requested or required; Assist other teams and departments to improve inter- and intra-departmental functions and participate in initiatives to create or modify Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Set goals jointly with direct reports and staff; clearly communicate goals and objectives; monitor them regularly through counsel and documentation.
- Recommend staffing needs based on workload, known and forecasted. This would include use of temporary labor and overtime hours to meet unexpected changes in workload; manage employee timecards and paid time off (PTO) within the established timeframe.
- High school diploma or ged required; additional certifications, such as notary, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or healthcare related field, preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in revenue cycle management.
- Three (3) years of experience in a managerial role in rcm.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated, organized, multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts receivable and management principles; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Working knowledge of payer specific requirements for cash, records, coding, private insurance, government and contracts departments (medicare, medicaid, and other healthcare regulations).
- Knowledge of hipaa requirements, sarbanes-oxley (sox) requirements, and process of required signature and paperwork compliance.
- Experience using analytics, reporting, and metrics to drive decisions and outcomes.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|