This leader will develop, lead, and motivate a team of Product Support professionals to deliver excellent support with outstanding service, satisfaction, and timeliness. The Product Support Center Manager will manage the performance of Tier 1 and 2 Product Support Specialists, as well as serve as an escalation point for clients (external). He/She will track adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all technology products within IntegraCloud. This role is also responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regard to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical knowledge, a proven track record of driving results and the desire to lead a growing team. This is a strategic and tactical role that will work closely with onsite and remote employees to deliver solutions and excellent customer service.
- Oversee tracking and management for 100% of requests, incidents and problems.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Oversee development and management of solutions database for faster first response resolution rate.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Tier 1 and Tier 2) including career development.
- Oversee staff activities.
- Oversee the creation and management of support self-service training material for internal and external stakeholders.
- As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- Interact with external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IntegraCloud leadership and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Will drive ticket analysis and develop strategies for improvement.
- Work to make Product Support Center the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT products.
- Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Oversee solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Measure performance against Service and Business Level Agreements.
- Ensure all required hours of operation are adequately staffed.
- Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organization.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities.
- Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology Software required
- 2+ years’ experience managing a software support team or operations team required
- Knowledge of clinical applications preferred
- Strong general technical IT support knowledge in a pc-based environment
- Strong communication skills, a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with customers and staff across all levels and departments, including non-technical staff
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production
- Ability to work on weekends when necessary
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service
- Ability to adapt to change and ability to be comfortable with unpredictability
- Experience with leading a call center or service desk
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment, work across several project tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to manager
- Effectively support new releases and product updates
- Ability to grow working knowledge of all Integra Connect service offerings
- Ability to hire, train and develop new Product Support Specialists
- Provides constructive, timely feedback and education to colleagues
- Role model self-awareness and long-term impact of professional behavior
- Displays excellent client-facing skills and the ability to champion the cause of the client
- Demonstrates ability to recognize trends and gaps in implementations & process
- Travel required, predicting ~20-30%; For meetings with development team, trainings, and some go live support (both standard and overnight hours), and for internal Integra Connect meetings and training sessions.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Support|