This position will be responsible for the data ingestion technologies of the IntegraConnect data platform, providing technical leadership for the Data Operations team. This role will include being a liaison between Data Operations Engineering resources and the Product Management and Engineering teams for customer data in the accurate capture and macro design of software requirements.
- Interacts with clients, leadership, and peer team members in geographically and/or socially diverse teams on strategic operations, serving as an expert in several specialties or components of data operations.
- Participates in Data Operations activities and development efforts; acts as a preceptor and resource to the team regarding technology and development requirements.
- Facilitates the onboarding of new client data sources using Integra technologies; contributes to the monitoring and maintenance activities of data transformation through the Integra platform.
- Creates data products are defined by Product requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves issues involving systems and processes from source to data use in analytics, products, and customer reporting.
- Participates in decisions about system design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Participates as a team member to assess and recommend a migration strategy to new technologies and operational and quality processes.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will affect organizational projects.
- 6+ years’ experience in software engineering and/or software architecture ideally within the healthcare field.
- 4‐year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced w/ 3 or more TIOBE-Top-10 programming languages.
- Proficient (stack frames, query plans) skill w/ Performance Profiling tools.
- Proficient (whitepaper, API guides, standards) Written/Verbal skills.
- Proficient (advanced features) skill w/ Microsoft Office products & Jira/Confluence.
- Familiarity with Snowflake, Azure, SQL, Java
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer