Design, engineer, monitor and manage security measures to protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks, while helping to maintain compliance with industry security frameworks. Provide expert level architecture and security implementations for our Azure based environment.
- Implementation and Operational Support of the enterprise security and compliance program (HITRUST/ISO27001/SOC2)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the architecting, engineering, monitoring, and management of cloud security (Azure).
- Act as security team’s liaison with development to ensure applications are developed securely utilizing best practices and that remediations are done timely.
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise SIEM (Splunk)
- Incident Management- monitor, respond, and remediate security incidents.
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Endpoint Protection (CrowdStrike)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Vulnerability Management (Nessus)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of enterprise Privileged Access Control (CyberArk)
- Engineering, monitoring, and management of Firewalls & WAF (Palo Alto, NetScaler, Imperva Incapsula)
- 6+ years’ experience in information security
- Experience meeting at least 3 of the following:
- 6+ years expert experience in implementing Azure security
- 6+ years intermediate to expert level development experience and SecDevOps practices
- 6+ years expert level experience in Endpoint Protection
- 6+ years expert level experience in Vulnerability Management (Nessus)
- 6+ years expert level experience in Network and System Security (Palo Alto Firewalls, NetScaler or Imperva WAF, VPNs, Data Encryption, Access Control)
- 6+ years expert level experience in Splunk and SIEM
- 6+ years expert level experience in security forensics, investigation, response, and remediation
- 6+ years expert level experience in implementing and operationalizing an enterprise security program (HITRUST/SOC2/ISO27001)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|