The Lead Over/ Under Analyst is responsible for managing and tracking all outstanding and pending payer related problems. They are to present all new findings to upper management on a bi-weekly basis. The Lead Over/Under Analyst is responsible for monitoring and updating various reports regularly. They are responsible for prioritizing team efforts, coordinating with different department leads in an approach to resolve outstanding payer variances within each payer’s timely filing criteria. This person will also be responsible for seeking new business assignments. In addition, they will be interpreting payer contracts to assure accurate reimbursement, analyze account receivables and adjustments taken to identify issues by running elaborate reports.
- Responsible for reviewing over and under payment
- Must be able to complete audits with direction from compliance
- Must demonstrate capabilities of working with payer contracting of payer issues
- Responsible for validating payer issues
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in over and under role, or in payment variance
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Billing Administration|