The IT Help Desk Technician I provides daily support to computer users throughout the organization. Primary responsibility is telephone support to company Help Desk hotline. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Respond to request via phone calls, in person or by email through help desk software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Support company mobile phones and smart phones
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Associates Degree in the area of Information Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years of IT support experience in a help desk environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast paced environment
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer