**ACCEPTING INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY AT THIS TIME**
An IT Engineer will be versed in many technologies and have the ability to design, implement, and manage the more complicated and critical infrastructure in the organization. An Engineer is the senior member of the IT team and is expected to mentor and train those along the way and be a leader both in technology and professionalism.
- Provide technical support and engineering for complex technologies, critical infrastructure, and access to sensitive data.
- Install, upgrade, and monitor software and hardware for all systems and infrastructure.
- Manage infrastructure asset inventory.
- Manage software license assignment for systems and infrastructure.
- Interface with Finance and management for procurement of various equipment needs.
- Ensure highest levels of availability of systems and infrastructure.
- Maintain security, backup and redundant strategies across the enterprise
- Design and engineer security minded technologies supporting the business.
- Provide L2 and L3 support
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Create and maintain training materials, technical designs, how-to documents, and SOPs.
- 2-3 years IT Administration / Engineering experience
- High School Degree required. BS in CS, Engineering or similar field preferred
- A+, VCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar in other certifications
- Problem solving skills with a deep technical understanding of many technologies
- A Technical mind to quickly learn and understand technology
- Security minded and process oriented approach
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a motivation to advance in the profession
- Certifications in various technologies (VMware, Microsoft, Citrix
- Time Management as well as Project Management skills
- Team player with the ultimate goal of a satisfied user
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented and good natured
- Experience with VMware server technologies, Microsoft server technologies (Server, SQL, IIS)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with load balancing technologies
- Experience with Windows and Linux web server architectures and administrations
- Good understanding on cryptography
- Cloud technology experience preferably with Azure
- Strong scripting skills
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|