The role of System Administrator has a progressive function of supporting the various systems that relate to end users and resources directly related to end user systems. While this group interfaces daily with end users their focus is making sure the infrastructure consumed by the end user has a high level of viability and usability driving productivity.
- Provide technical support for end users (employees, contractors, and sometimes customers) as it relates to corporate IT solutions and equipment.
- Install, upgrade, and monitor software and hardware.
- Manage all user endpoints and asset inventory.
- Manage software license assignment related to end user computing.
- Interface with Finance and management for procurement of various equipment needs.
- Responsible for maintaining end user operating systems, business applications, endpoint security tools, various AD maintenance tasks, email, and licensing.
- Triage issues and solve or escalate them as needed to other team members.
- Solicit approvals for access requests
- Create and maintain training materials, how-to documents, and SOPs.
- On and Offboarding of employees and contractors.
- 2 -3 years Help Desk and or IT Administrator experience
- BS/BA in IT, CS, or similar field
- A+, VCP, MCSE
- Problem solving skills with a strong drive to learn
- A Technical mind to quickly learn and understand technology
- Security minded and process-oriented approach
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a motivation to advance in the profession
- Certifications in various technologies
- Time Management as well as Project Management skills
- Team player with the ultimate goal of a satisfied user.
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented and good natured
- Understanding procedural programming for being able to automate tasks through scripting.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|