Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Interface Engineer will be responsible for creating or selecting the most appropriate tools or architectures for a system (or systems) such that it suits the business needs, satisfies stakeholder requirements, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
- Interact and perform activities with external and internal personnel.
- Perform CIS domain focus development tasks and activities.
- Participate in request implementation, issue resolution and application programming.
- Perform on call rotation duties as Integration On Call.
- ]Negotiate interface parameters with customers for workflow along with data format for regular and template interface types.
- Guide and recommend clients for workflow planning.
- Plan, arrange and manage allocated tasks and projects milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant information technology work experience.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, accessibility, and usability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Track record of successful customer deliveries.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Technology Development|