Integra Connect delivers a comprehensive, integrated suite of cloud-based technologies and services that enable specialty groups to optimize clinical and financial performance as reimbursement shifts to value-based models. Connected by the IntegraCloud platform, the company’s core applications span population health including care management; advanced analytics; medication therapy management; specialty-specific EHR; practice management; and revenue cycle management. All are designed to help specialty practices transform operationally in adherence with complex regulations, including MACRA program requirements. Integra Connect partners with large groups in the U.S. focused on oncology and urology, as well as with other key healthcare constituents, including emergency medical services firms, hospitalist groups and life sciences companies.
- Interacts with clients or senior management in geographically and/or socially diverse teams on strategic operations, serving as an expert in several specialties or components
- Leads the development of complex proposals related to integrating multiple customer product domains
- Responsible for and leads interface development (specifications and data flow diagrams), data conversion, testing and documentation of interface specifications.
- Develops roadmaps for complex integration issues and critical enhancements, including customer enterprise Entity Identity, system impedance mis-matches, and vocabulary translation
- Demonstrates expertise of systems/interfaces and provides guidance to clients and leadership in analyzing issues and development of solutions.
- Expert knowledge of the HL7 standard and industry interface engines
- Direct and plan relevant workflow/dataflow sessions and manage resulting requirements with senior business sponsors
- Serves as the technical expert for the design and implementation of conversion activities in client engagements
- Leads and coaches other analysts
- Is proactive at identifying potential issues and facilitate sensible resolutions before they become escalation items.
- Responsible for innovation and leadership in developing and implementing initiatives that support client goals and objectives with the support team to provide guidance on helpdesk best practices
- 10+ years experience in interface analysis or design; 5 years applicable experience in a Healthcare setting preferred.
- 3 years of experience working with the combination of data conversion interfaces and application interfaces highly preferred.
- Expertise with healthcare industry standard messaging formats (e.g., HL7, FHIR, XML, DSM, ANSI x12)
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Preferred Certifications: MIRTH, Cloverleaf, Corepoint, MuleSoft, and Apigee
- Project Management (PMP certification a plus)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|