The Infrastructure Engineer will work as part of the Tier III IT infrastructure team and be responsible for managing the systems, and network landscape of the company. The right candidate will be able to handle a fast paced environment, be very detailed oriented, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for administration of the corporate IT systems, network, and security landscape.
- Act as Tier III escalation point on all support tickets.
- Manage and administer Virtual Server and VDI environment.
- Manage and administer Citrix environment.
- Manage and administer Microsoft Domain and Active Directory Environment.
- Initial troubleshooting of network environment consisting of: routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Manage and administer firewalls and vpn appliances.
- 5+ years expert level experience in Windows Domain and Active Directory administration
- 5+ years expert level experience in Virtualization (Servers and VDI)
- 5+ years expert level experience in Citrix
- 2+ years intermediate level experience in Network LAN/WAN administration (routers, switches, access points)
- 2+ years intermediate level experience in Network Security (Firewalls, VPNs, Data Encryption, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management, Access Control)
- 2+ years of IT project experience
- 5+ years of Tier III end user support experience
Would like to have at least one certification from each bullet point below (must be current within the last 3 years)
- MCSE (Microsoft)
- VCP or VCAP or VCIX (VMware)
- CCNA (Cisco) or CCNP (Cisco) or PCNSE (Palo Alto) or CCSE (Checkpoint) or CSSP (Sonicwall) or Citrix
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|