The Implementation Analyst will assist external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions in a community oncology practice setting. Additionally, this position will assist in evaluation of client needs as well as develop configurations that support business processes. Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
- Provide business and financial acumen to identify and define operational issues of our clients and best configure the system to remedy such issues.
- Ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational workflow for multiple concepts, users, and service models.
- Lead/manage staff training on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone has been trained. Answer operational and application questions and consult the client in a manner to transfer account to Product Support team within designated timelines and deliverables.
- Provide on-site go-live support and works with the support team to provide guidance on helpdesk best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree, proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 5 experience required within direct healthcare information technology, providing electronic healthcare product, project, design, development, implementation and management, within major EMR products
- 5 years consulting / client facing experience required
- Deep clinical, operational and financial understanding of order sets, care plans, regimens, Oncology specific drugs and prescribing protocols preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of practice operations including scheduling, registration, preauthorization’s, COB, physician and nursing documentation standards and best practices
- Previous implementation, process improvement, training and support of clinical applications
- 5 years previous experience in EMR configuration
- Previous Community Oncology experience preferred
- Previous experience as a clinical IT Liaison
- Responsible for stakeholder management including customer satisfaction
- Participate the implementation effort as directed by lead to ensure a clinically relevant approach to client engagements and training resulting in successful go live, user adoption and competency (knowledge acquisition)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer