The Human Resources Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to dedicated business units. This position will have a heavy emphasis on full cycle recruitment with additional responsibilities in supporting business objectives through strong partnerships and consultation with leadership. The ideal candidate will be technology savvy, have strong recruiting experience, an ability to consult with and persuade senior leadership teams, as well as a proven track record of handling complex employee relations issues.
- Objectively coaches employees and managers through complex and sensitive issues by using judgment that aligns with company standards, practices, policies and employment laws.
- Facilitates the entire recruitment life cycle for dedicated business units
- Maintains and ensures application of HR policies and programs to ensure domestic and international compliance with all legal and governing bodies.
- Counsels managers and supervisors on day to day performance management, disciplinary actions, policies, procedures, and appropriate documentation.
- Investigates and resolves employee complaints in a timely manner; applies decision making skills to determine outcomes from information gathered during investigations.
- Provides regular feedback to management on key employee and HR data and makes recommendations on how to address trends when improvement is necessary. Implements company-wide initiatives for business units including performance management and employee engagement action plans.
- Facilitates employee leave cases
- Supports manager and employee self-service as needed in partnership with HR Shared Services.
- May lead and manage cross functional and cross departmental projects as needed.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 2 years of employee relations experience to include discipline and conducting investigations
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience, agency experience highly preferred
- Experience in a complex healthcare or technology environment preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven consultative and problem-solving skills to prevent or resolve employee relations issues
- Exceptional and persuasive written and verbal communication skills; be an effective listener
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Human Resources|