The HR Coordinator will support various HR functions including new hire onboarding, recruiting, internal communications, HRIS systems and more.
**Must be local to West Palm Beach, FL**
- Assist with employee life cycle recruiting, sourcing passive and active candidates, managing careers website, coordinating interviews, and other recruiting activities.
- Coordinate on-boarding, process new hires through HRIS platform, run background checks, complete references, process i-9s, schedule New Hire Orientations, and other needs.
- Complete all HRIS systems maintenance including entering new hires, terminations, contractors, and reporting as required.
- Review and process status change requests including transfers, terminations, pay changes, position changes, etc.
- Assist with company-wide trainings, announcements, and performance management.
- Coordinate HR communications such as employee anniversaries, new hires, birthdays, etc.
- Manage HR Inbox and company Org Charts.
- Provide supporting documentation for unemployment claims and verifications of employment.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years’ experience in human resources and/or recruiting.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong project coordination, organization and leadership skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven collaborative problem-solving skills to prevent or resolve employee relations issues.
- Exceptional and persuasive written and verbal communication skills; be an effective listener.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer