The Sr Manager of HEOR Analytics will be a key member on the HEOR Analytics team within the PrecisionQ – Precision Care Quantified – business unit. The individual will work to generate insights and create novel HEOR analytical output for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space. The analyses will be based on de-identified health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology and other patients.
This position is focused on insight generation that help drive Value-Based Care for Cancer & Urology Patients by lowering cost and improving outcomes: Come join one of the hottest companies that is revolutionizing healthcare!
- The Sr. Manager of HEOR Analytics will assist in the creation of data driven insights for Pharma, Biotech and healthcare providers.
- Collaborate closely with the software teams to transform curated healthcare data including electronic health record, claims, pharmacy dispensing, patient-reported outcomes, primary market research and other source data types into high value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Drive data cleansing, and adjustment to business rules, to accurately reflect real world treatment patterns.
- Therapeutic areas include oncology and urology.
- Typical engagements involve describing patient treatment landscape by line of therapy and variability in practice patterns and developing statistical models to describe healthcare resource utilization and cost of care.
- The Sr. Manager of HEOR Analytics may attend key (scientific/medical) conferences; identify emerging trends; contribute to publications and collaboratively support the expansion of HEOR analytics within the PQ business unit.
- Conduct and oversee scientific projects culminating in scientific abstracts and peer reviewed papers.
- 5 + years of experience working at HEOR data analytics or other relevant business units at a pharmaceutical company in the US.
- Experience analyzing healthcare data (including medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims).
- Experienced in extracting data from relational databases and analyzing health care data with statistical and/or programming tools e.g. SAS, R, Python, and/or SQL.
- Oncology expertise from a scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background with basic understanding of the mechanism of oncology, and common therapies (chemo, IO etc).
- MS or MPH degree in epidemiology, biostatistics or healthcare related field.
- PhD preferred
- Medical/Scientific writing experience, including conference abstracts and posters.
- Preferred qualities: pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic, and positive.
- Travel required to attend conferences (up to 10%).
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer