An IT Support Analyst is responsible for working with end users (employees or contractors) to triage and escalate IT related issues or requests. This role is the front line support for IT, solving end user issues and escalating work to other groups for more in-depth troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support for end users (employees, contractors, and sometimes customers) as it relates to corporate IT solutions and equipment.
- Provide technical support primarily over the phone, remote access or email.
- Triage issues and solve or escalate them as needed to other team members.
- Solicit approvals for access requests
- Create and maintain training materials and how-to documents as Knowledge base articles in the ITSM
- Maintain Help Desk coverage and ensure others are available in an absence.
- 2-3 years Help Desk experience or other customer supporting responsibilities
- BS/BA in IT, CS, or similar field
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft applications (i.e. Office, email)
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other end user technologies
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented and good natured
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|