The Healthcare Economics Consultant will partner with Integra Connects’ data scientists, technologists, and account operations team to serve client practices with the consumption and understanding of all practice-related data and analytics. This position will form relationships and act as a trusted advisor to both the account operations team and our clients.
Additionally, Healthcare Economics Consultant will own all data and quality aspects of assigned client practices which will include but not be limited to creation and implementation of reports and analysis, development of strategies and interventions to affect cost and quality within practices, and education of our client practices on increasing complex analytics. This position will support and achieve the “Triple Aim Goal” of improved quality, affordability, and patient experience for physicians with aligned patients as part of value-based care arrangements with payers.
- Create and implement reports and analysis, develop strategies and interventions to impact cost and quality within practices, and work on complex analysis assignments.
- Be a trusted partner to client practices as it relates to all aspects of data to include but not be limited to Quality and Clinical Data as well as Financial Analytics.
- Interface with Physicians and leadership within assigned clients and stay up to date on all analytics needs.
- Translate practice data to clients and to account operations team to assist with implementing preventative measures, addresses barriers to success, and sources of performance issues.
- Actively engage client management and communicate relevant practice data and analytics.
- Demonstrate a strong command of physician practice operations.
- Provides consultative advice and direction to both clients and internal Integra Connect teams to meet both the short-term and long-term strategic goals of both organizations.
- Anticipates issues, analyzes existing operation and seeks out new methodologies to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, Data & Analytics, or a related field required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of physician practice operations experience working with either a physician practice, accountable care organization or a consulting firm in practice environments required.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of physician practice data and/or healthcare analytics required.
- Ability to analyze and translate clinical data and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of data visualization such as PowerBI, Tableau and/or other Business Intelligence software.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (enough to look at data in SQL tables).
- Statistical education or work experience in ability to formulate and execute appropriate confidence intervals, power analysis, bootstrapping, regression modeling, etc.
- Experience working with medical claims, quality, and financial data.
- Understanding of value-based care or accountable care organizations (ACOs) strongly preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in oncology preferred.
- Proven ability to engage, collaborate and influence outcomes with multiple executives across different organizations.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with physicians and practice staff.
- Ability to Travel 25% – 30% of the time.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer