Accurately curates, analyzes and performs quality control on EMR, genomics records and other clinical data systems. Collaborate with abstraction team leadership to ensure quality data curation, oversee quality assurance, and provide clinical subject matter expertise and abstractor education.
- Oversee data quality assurance by performing clinical QC on abstracted data and identifying opportunities for further education.
- Prepare abstraction education materials and SOPs based on project requirements.
- Conduct abstraction team training and provide ongoing project support utilizing clinical subject matter and abstraction expertise.
- Identify areas for enhancement to Integra’s Electronic Case Reporting Form (eCRF).
- Provide ad hoc support across teams e.g. troubleshoot software issues, analyze data issues, and answer clinical questions as it pertains to data curation.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, product owners, and software teams to define the necessary data elements and create the abstraction workflows necessary to transform unstructured data into high value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for our healthcare industry clients.
- Certified tumor registrar, Nurse or other oncology clinical expert
- Oncology expertise from a medical, clinical, pharmaceutical background.
- Strong knowledge of cancer staging and histology
- Strong knowledge of national guidelines and standard setters for oncology data collection (e.g. NCCN, SEER, AJCC, ACOS)
- Experience analyzing healthcare data (including oncology medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of oncology practice, disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data.
- Strong understanding of genomics and impact on treatment choice
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer