Accurately curates, analyzes and performs quality control on EMR, genomics records and other clinical data systems. Collaborate with abstraction team leadership to ensure quality data curation, oversee quality assurance, and provide clinical subject matter expertise and abstractor education.
- Oversee data quality assurance by performing clinical QC on abstracted data and identifying opportunities for further education. Includes standing meetings related to QC, abstraction education, and operations.
- Identify areas for enhancement to Integra’s Electronic Case Reporting Form (eCRF).
- Assist data curation team with special projects as needed.
- Certified tumor registrar, Nurse or other oncology clinical expert
- Oncology expertise from a medical, clinical, pharmaceutical background.
- Strong knowledge of cancer staging and histology.
- Strong knowledge of national guidelines and standard setters for oncology data collection (e.g. NCCN, SEER, AJCC, ACOS).
- Experience analyzing oncology healthcare data.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Understanding of oncology practice, clinical treatment guidelines, oncology staging, and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare structured data.
- Strong understanding of cancer genomics and impact on treatment choice.
- Experience in oncology data curation and data quality management a plus.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer