The Governance Coordinator will provide a full-range of support for the governance program. This position will report to the Director of Governance and be part of the team responsible for implementing and applying a formal governance framework across multiple functional areas and operational stakeholders. The position will support the governance framework by providing formal documentation input, supporting change management, tracking and escalating change requests, and assessing workflow to ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to and consistently administered across all operating regions. The position will work closely with revenue cycle management teams to support process re-engineering and sustainability for operational improvement initiatives.
- Maintain oversight for compliance with internal standard operating policies, government contracting requirements, and applicable rules and regulations, and work closely with the Director of Governance, training and QA teams to address issues. Develop governance audit and methodology documentation to support.
- Support a formal change management process to ensure that all SOPs and other documents are maintained and organized.
- Conduct quality control (QC) audits for SOPs, new client documentation, and other items.
- Serve as the operational monitor for assigned operational improvement and efficiency projects to ensure sustainability and success.
- Maintain responsibility for managing various governance audit processes that include, but are not limited to, shared folder directories, adherence to SOP procedures, project tracking, and vendor management.
- Support the establishment of policies, and continuous monitoring of their implementation, with counsel from operational stakeholders. Act as a liaison between document author(s), editors, and Integra Connect stakeholders on key control and procedure issues.
- Challenge the effectiveness of the company’s Standard of Operating Procedures, local market documents, and other applicable materials.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with Integra stakeholders with the intention to exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Prepare management reports communicating project status, critical issues, and potential pitfalls.
- Analyze, respond to, and communicate any identified issues with operational risks or project scope creep.
- Represent Governance on committees, work groups, or task forces and attend pertinent functions as requested or required; Assist other teams and departments to improve inter- and intra-departmental functions and participate in initiatives to create or modify Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Independently prepare policy content and present to operational stakeholders and managers for approval.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare related field, preferred.
- Three (3) years of medical billing experience required; medical transportation billing experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word preferred.
- Work occasional extended work days as needed.
- Working Knowledge of Accounts Receivables and management principles; Ability to Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Thorough understanding of Medical transportation and billing processes (e.g. HCPCS, CPT, ICD-9, Condition Codes).
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, and process of required signature and paperwork compliance.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer