The Financial Services Supervisor oversees the day to day operations of the insurance verification, prior authorizations, accounts receivable and financial counselor teams. Assists in the oversight of the Department’s revenue collections of accounts receivable and patient financial services.
- Supervises assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources; plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments; trains, motivates and evaluates assigned staff; reviews progress and directs changes as needed.
- Ensure the insurance verification department is working the set number of days out to achieve client’s expectations.
- Ensures that prior authorization team is submitting and following up in a timely manner.
- Monitors the accounts receivable and works closely with our client to achieve goal-oriented results.
- Work cohesively with the patient financial counselors for collections and patient balances.
- May supervise insurance verification, prior authorization, accounts receivable and financial counseling staff or other part-time or temporary staff as assigned.
- Associates Degree in the healthcare industry, business or finance and/or related working experience preferred.
- Two (2) years prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare billing guidelines required; previous healthcare business experience preferred.
- Individual must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task multiple projects
- Ability to perform duties within tight time constraints while handling large volumes of work.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Revenue Cycle Solutions Management|