The Financial Analyst supports all levels of the department, performing updates of key data metrics, analyzing trends and financial measures, and assisting with ad hoc data needs. This position supports the Business Intelligence team and key stakeholders of the operations team to make data driven decisions.
- Update, identify, and analyze internal/external data and patterns to provide answers to support the Business Intelligence (BI) and leadership teams.
- Perform ad hoc analyses on a regular basis, assist in special projects to support recurring reporting for leadership and identify opportunities for process improvements throughout the organization
- Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner, allowing the audience to quickly understand insights and recommendations.
- Prepare continuous improvement of data collection, analytical processes and procedures
- Assist with development and database maintenance of the business intelligence & reporting suite. Maintain variety of data integrity techniques to support accuracy in presenting and publishing reports.
- Participate and collaborate with BI team in various levels of analysis, development of new reports, and assist in forecasting based upon underlying data knowledge
- Assist in development and maintenance of standard reports for ongoing internal and external customer needs
- Maintain updated documentation, coordinate workflows and assist in creation of report update SOPs
- 2 + years of related financial/business analytical experience. Healthcare or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Healthcare/Operations Management, MIS, BIS or Mathematics preferred
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Access, including PivotTables and understanding of queries
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing Healthcare environment
- Possess ability to work independently, not requiring significant direction
- Experience using visual analytics dashboards and/or other reporting tools
- Experience with modern relational databases for ad hoc analyses
- Intermediate knowledge and working experience with data manipulation tools
- Experience with macros and queries (prefer Microsoft VBA, macros and SQL)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Excel/PivotTables and querying tools through MS Access and/or SQL Server Management Studio
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Data Analysis|