Integra Connect offers integrated, cloud-based technology and solutions for value-based specialty care. Connecting EHR, revenue cycle management, care coordination and medication therapy management, and intelligence to support alternative payment models, Integra Connect provides specialty practices with the foundation for success in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. The Integra Connect solution, developed by specialists, for specialists, enables specialty healthcare practices to provide financially sustainable, quality care and thrive in today’s value-based reimbursement environment.
The Financial Analyst position assists all levels of the organization, providing keen insight into financial and operational-based metrics through data mining in a proactive manner. This position is responsible for analyzing financial measures tied to all aspects of the RCM organization, with a concerted focus on presenting opportunities to gain operational efficiencies.
This position will be based in our Akron, OH office. No Visa or Green Card sponsorship offered.
- Review data, reports and statistical information, analyze trends and render adjustments to team priorities and operations to increase effectiveness
- Analyze key performance indicators and business performance metrics to all levels of management and operational leadership
- Perform ad hoc analyses on a regular basis, assist in special projects, support recurring reporting for leadership and identify opportunities for process improvements throughout the organization
- Facilitate brainstorming and data analysis sessions with key stakeholders designed to address insights found within data
- Prepare data visualization tools and analysis reports for multiple audiences, including team review meetings, client presentations, executive management and non-technical audiences
- Provide continuous improvement of data collection, analytical processes and procedures
- Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with both internal and client-based professionals, as well as prepare and present key executive summary analyses to internal and client-based leadership teams.
- Assist in development and maintenance of standard reports for ongoing internal and external customer needs
- 2 + years of financial/analytical experience. Healthcare and/or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Operations Management, Healthcare Management
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of multiple modeling techniques
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing Healthcare environment
- Possess ability to work independently and take initiative, not requiring significant direction
- Intermediate experience using and developing visual analytics dashboards and reporting tools
- Experience with modern relational databases for ad hoc analyses
- Strong knowledge and working experience with data manipulation tools
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of analytical programming languages and data visualization tools, including Access, and Tableau
- Query and programming skills
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Excel/PivotTables, and other business intelligence/reporting applications or visual analytics
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer