Provide high-level support to the CFO and other finance management team, including scheduling, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, expense management and project support.
- Managing and coordinating the CFO’s calendar including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements. In addition, ensuring that conflicts are resolved, and that the executive’s time is optimized.
- Coordinate meetings including preparing meeting agendas, materials, presentations, and documenting minutes and action items. Also, following up with respective parties to ensure actions items are completed.
- Assisting in preparing financial reports, presentations, and spreadsheets. Also, collaborating with finance team members to gather and organize financial information for analysis.
- Planning travel arrangements including flights, accommodations, transportation, and itineraries for the CFO and other managers and staff in the finance department.
- Screen and prioritize incoming communications, including emails, phone calls, and mail. Draft, edit, and proofread correspondence, memos, reports, and presentations.
- Handle various ad hoc tasks and assignments as required by the CFO to support the finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 Years of experience with C-level executives.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3694371642/?capColoOverride=true