Integra Connect has quickly grown to one of the leading providers in the US of software, data and analytics solutions that help improve patient outcomes while reducing the cost of care. The DTX team seeks to create high-value, data-based assets that can be leveraged to invent, test and build innovative products. We do this via our rapidly growing network of healthcare practices, particularly in oncology.
The DTX Data Ontologist will be a key team member responsible for curating our data infrastructure, data model and technology that enable us to analyze health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims, practice management and genomics data. This allows us to generate insights, predictive analytics and novel products for our customers, who include provider practices, pharma, biotech and others in the healthcare ecosystem.
- Develop and execute on a strategy to optimize enterprise data assets as the DTX data model expands and evolves
- Focus on the mapping of a wide variety of data sources to our extended OMOP data model
- Provide guidance for improving data quality and master data management, including taking a leadership role in Integra Connect’s Data Governance
- Establishing a data map for new and existing systems, distinguishing between different data types, interaction methods and controls
- Work closely with product managers to develop a streamlined, efficient and robust data architecture to meet business needs for data migration, data mapping, information delivery, reporting, analytics and data visualization
- Manage Integra’s extensions to OMOP; keeping OMOP data model updated to current versions
- Enhance data hierarchies, data mapping and documentation (such as data dictionaries) to best support product lines
- Design optimal approaches for exchanging data (either raw or enhanced) bi-directionally with our own EHR, with “foreign” EHRs and using a variety of extract formats
- Bachelor degree in computer science, data analytics, data management or related domains, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with BI/Data Warehouse solutions, particularly using SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular and Azure
- Deep understanding of database design and modeling principles, including experience with common clinical data models (e.g. OMOP, SDTM) and ontologies (e.g. Snomed, RxNorm, ICD-10 and others)
- Minimum of 5 years Experience analyzing healthcare data (including medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Familiarity with oncology care is helpful but not required
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Data Analysis, Technology Development|