The Director of Revenue Management provides direction and oversight to the management team and their subordinates. This position will manage the budget and enforce established policies and procedures to meet Revenue Cycle objectives. The Director ultimately ensures the timely and accurate billing of ambulance transports, analyzes trends to improve operational effectiveness, and reduces accounts receivables, across the department landscape.
- Lead day-to-day operations and broad scoped work assignments focused on maximizing quality and production processes; initiate development of new approaches to streamline existing processes, reorganize work, implement new technologies, and improve resource utilization
- Develop reporting tools to track global key performance indicators (KPIs), and monitor and manage overall collections performance.
- Develop in depth intimacy with RCM functions and operations, including the flow of cash
- Respond to Client Operations and finance team with appropriate analysis and executive-level communications, highlighting: performance, costs, and effectiveness of the billing and collections function; Work closely with AMR COOs, GMs and other members of Operations
- Manage and optimize regional profit and loss, including labor costs, inventory levels and production planning.
- Continually monitor the regulatory environments to ensure that payors evolving reimbursement structures, documentation requirements, and other requirements are evaluated and necessary changes in policies and procedures (and systems) are made within EMS.
- Provide guidance and oversight of facility billing team to improve key performance indicators
- Ensure training and quality standards, as well as resources, are in place for designated departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Healthcare Management or related fields or equivalent work experience required; MBA preferred
- Five (5) years management experience in healthcare billing and collections, at the Manager level or higher, required; Managerial experience in a high volume transaction-oriented
- business preferred.
- This position may require quarterly travel, including domestic and international trips.
- In depth knowledge of Medical care/medical transportation (patient care issues, how patients are transported by ambulance, required documentation, common issues which arise during transport and/or billing).
- Knowledge of Healthcare billing, collections and other support functions including: audit, patient complaint, grievance processing, bid preparation, regulatory compliance; Thorough understanding of rules/regulations of Medicare/Medicaid and other government payors as well as commercial insurers and specialty contracts.
- Working knowledge of hospital processes, including functions and processes of Emergency Rooms and Admissions offices, Hospital information systems and data stored and prominent functions (Admissions, Medical Records, Order Entry, Discharge Planning, Patient Accounting).
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, regulatory compliance, auditing practices, and other critical governmental regulations.
Integra Connect, LLC provide a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer