This position is responsible for standardized R&D workflow, metrics, process, and reporting across the company’s Product Development groups. Responsible for planning, architecture, design, build, maintenance, and support of JIRA/Confluence environments. Collaborate with engineering, quality assurance, product management and senior to implement systems features that enable Agile software delivery, tracking and reporting. Provide coaching, training and support to technical and non-technical stakeholders to leverage Jira/Confluence to meet their business needs. Evaluate and recommend Atlassian Plugins and upgrades where needed to improve operations or enhance and extend capabilities. Adhere to industry best practices, processes, and metrics standards. Document standards, guidelines, and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system.
- Designs, delivers, and supports and delivers standardized R&D workflow, metrics, process, and reporting solutions in Jira/Confluence and auxiliary systems
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers to effectively identify opportunities for leverage within the team
- Communicates initiatives and status, sharing challenges and opportunities
Senior leadership engagement
- Engages with senior leadership to understand their R&D KPI’s needs
- Delivers concise, right-sized metrics and context to enable informed management insights
Cross Functional engagement
- Facilitates team sessions with subject matter experts and key stakeholders on awareness, adoption, and execution specific R&D processes and practices associated with Jira/Confluence and auxiliary systems
- Works with organizational leadership in enhancing process improvement initiatives through, training, mentoring, and coaching
- Performs value stream analysis to develop plans to improve quality, cycle time and cost. Synthesize analysis into operational insights and practical recommendations to assess risk and financial impact
- Initiates and champions change to develop an organizational mindset that drives process improvement, ownership and accountability
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with cross functional colleagues to effectively contribute to working groups achievement of goals
- Communicate, educate, learn, and deliver right-sized insights align, track and report broad areas of operations benefitting from process improvement
- BA/ BS required, preferably in a business or technical discipline
- Agile, PMP, Six Sigma, PMP, Product Management, Business Process Management
- Demonstrated ability to influence
- Strong executive presentation skills, including ability to develop and deliver executive-level presentations
- Ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment from project and Sr. level stakeholders
- Ability to influence outcomes and organize teams to attain shared goals
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Change oriented. Actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong business relationships, creates processes with a customer viewpoint and partners with all stakeholders to achieve success
- Ability to understand complex business problems and create a program to support solutions and compliance
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions
- Experience developing solutions on Atlassian tools especially JIRA and Confluence
- Experience designing content management and data taxonomies
- Experience configuring JIRA modules and selecting useful add-ons
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL competence
- Demonstrated experience in writing structured, modular scripts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with APIs and tool integration
- Demonstrated professional credibility, experience, ability to influence and success initiating change
- Proven track record in facilitation, public speaking, training, presentation and communication.
- Proven track record in achieving results by working independently and with others.
- Experience in a health care industry preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer