Integra Connect is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to drive the success of its industry-leading, value-based specialty care solutions. In this role, the marketer will drive awareness of the Integra Connect brand and market leadership, create stand-out marketing programs, and drive demand that yields sales.
The Director will work closely with customers, Executive Leadership, product development and sales teams to launch new offerings, craft the market facing messaging and positioning of our existing portfolio, and nurture prospects throughout the buyers’ journey.
The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic marketing and execution skills, combined with credibility in both the product and sales domains. They also possess an entrepreneurial nature and ability to drive results in a fast-changing environment.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing plans – for new and existing products — that increase awareness of Integra Connect capabilities and drive demand for our solutions; efforts reflect industry needs, competitor activity, product capabilities, and customer experiences
- Create collateral that supports marketing and sales efforts, including whitepapers, presentations, ROI calculators, web content, video and more
- Continuously evolve messaging, positioning, and integrated activities across digital marketing, advertising, and communications
- Measure, monitor and report on program successes; use data and analytics to optimize program performance
- Collaborate with communications and PR teams to create and build messaging into compelling collateral
- Become an expert in our value props and product capabilities, serving as a resource for other teams and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA desirable
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare
- Experience with value-based care models and population health preferred; oncology experience desirable
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, especially translating brand messages, technical content and customer insights into go-to-market messages
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or Google Analytics required
- Exceptional team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
- Entrepreneurial drive: a “builder”
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer