Integra Connect has quickly grown to one of the leading providers in the US of Software solutions in the Value Based Healthcare space. The Life Sciences division (PrecisionQ) is leveraging this, by rapidly building out a new dynamic team with a startup mentality to invent, test and build innovative products based on cutting edge analytics to help improve patient outcomes, while reducing cost of healthcare. We do this by leveraging Real-World Evidence from our rapid growing network of healthcare practices.
The Director, Product Management will be a key team member responsible for analyzing health care data from Electronic Medical Records, health claims, pharmacy claims and genomics data for Oncology, Urology and other patients. This to generate insights, predictive analytics and create novel products for Pharma, Biotech and the Healthcare sector in the Precision Medicine space.
- Lead efforts to productize advanced analytics including machine learning, to accelerate and improve insight generation on cancer patients for biopharma and physicians.
- Create proof of concept prototypes, by analyzing healthcare data and using analytic programming (R, Python, or SQL) and/or visualization tools (PowerBI/Tableau).
- Will be hands-on, self-driven and able to directly contribute, while also being able to manage direct reports and/or contractors.
- Collaborate closely with the Cloud and Database teams to transform curated healthcare claims (part B, Part D, CMS and payer); electronic health record, pharmacy dispensing, patient-reported outcomes, primary market research and other source data types into high value information/knowledge to satisfy required project output for pharmaceutical, diagnostics, device manufacturers.
- Attend key (scientific/medical) conferences; identify emerging trends; contribute to publications and collaboratively support the expansion of ILS Analytics in the US and global markets.
- Conduct and oversee scientific projects culminating in scientific abstracts and peer reviewed papers.
- PhD (or similar) degree in analytics or healthcare space with peer reviewed papers or other demonstrable scientific/analytical expertise.
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or advanced statistical modeling.
- Oncology expertise from a scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background with basic understanding of the mechanism of oncology, basic analytics (e.g. survival analysis) and common therapies (chemo, IO etc).
- Experience analyzing healthcare data (e.g. medical claims, remits, EMR, payor claims).
- Product Development experience or demonstrated aptitude to create novel products.
- Ability manage direct reports and/or contractors.
- Modest travel required (up to 10%).
Preferred skills (not required):
- Pharma experience (working at or for Pharma Brand teams, HEOR, R&D, Med Affairs)
- PowerBI or similar Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView).
- Software development and/or Agile Methodology experience (e.g. as a Product Owner).
- Product Management experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or similar role.
- Understanding of oncology physician practice, disease treatment considerations and its application to interpretation/conversion of healthcare data.
- Clinical Trial experience
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Product Management|