- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the organization’s commercial operations, focusing on strategic planning and operational efficiency.
- Drive the organization’s profitability through various KPIs and report daily to executive management.
- Own the functional components of Commercial Operations business planning including budgets and resource allocation across each division.
- Development, maintenance, and tracking of key strategic milestones.
- Develop, integrate, and implement business unit operating model and optimal governance for the year.
- Coordinate and cooperate cross-functionally with Product Development, Advanced Analytics, and other functions as required to carry out the Commercial Operations Strategy and ensure strategic solutions carry a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Develop appropriate measurement, analysis, and evaluations methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
- Establish, maintain, and govern all operational processes, standards, procedures and practices such as problem management, change control process, and general daily operations.
- BS in biology, industrial engineering or relevant field. MBA preferred
- 10 years + of relevant industry experience
- Management consulting background preferred
- Prior experience in developing KPI’s and operational processes, standards and procedures
- Travel up to 15%
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
Equal Opportunity Employer